PRIVATE BEACH CLUB
How to get a Beach Club PassThe Beach Club is for the exclusive use of Los Sueños homeowners and their invited guest.
Los Sueños Property Owners: Owners will receive 2 beach club passes on the closing date of their property purchase. Each pass permits up to 8 guest. Lost beach club passes can be replaced at the Beach Club Managers office.
Visitors to the Resort: If you rent a condominium or private residence in Los Sueños the rental company or the owner will provide you with a pass. The pass needs to be returned prior to your check out. The rental company may charge a deposit.
RULES • For all Beach Club visitors
• Family-oriented environment
• Beach Club pass required for entry
• One pass is for 8 people max.
• No lifeguards on duty
• No loud or rough play permitted
• No running on pool decks, jumping or diving
• Babies and toddlers must use appropriate waterproof diapers
• No speakers or loud music
• Lounge chairs may not be reserved
• No glass allowed
• All trash must be deposited in designated receptacles
• No alcohol for children under 18
• No pets permitted
• No outside catering or restaurant delivery permitted. Ask at AL FRESCO for menus
• Use of the Beach Club and its facilities is at your own risk
• Relax, soak up the sun and enjoy!
Toll-free (from US or Canada): 866-865-9759
AL FRESCO Restaurant
This open air venue offers guests the chance to relish a unique dining experience overlooking the beach and pool. Serving snacks and light meals from our wood-burning pizza oven. Laid back ambiance and family oriented
Open daily from 11 am to 7 pm
Delivery Inside the resort only: 2630-4272